Mak-Migro Farms Ltd., incorporated in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 is an Agro company is into livestock (poultry), Fish and crop production. We are also dedicated to help other agricultural producers and processors advertise their produce, products and services online.
We provide education on food, health and lifestyle and train individuals and enterprises on fish, poultry, vegetable farming. We are located in both Nigeria and Ghana.
The CEO of Mak-Migro Farms Ltd., Mr. Israel Ayibabrake-Emi Michael, holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Extension and Community Development. He has a lot of experiences in business management, has good leadership skills and has held many leadership positions in different organizations.
To produce and market (advertise) agricultural foods or products and provide quality education on health, food and lifestyle, train individuals or enterprises on fish, poultry, vegetable farming etc.
To become one of the leading and innovative Agro Companies that is dedicated to produce and market (advertise) healthy agricultural foods and products globally.
We intend to distinguish ourselves by strongly adhering to the core values of our Company. These core values are;
- Integrity: We respect the needs, proposition and desire of our customers and keep our promises.
- Quality: We produce and advertise safe and healthy agricultural foods or products to our customers.
- Affordability: We ensure that our products (chicken, eggs, catfish and vegetables etc) are affordable and also help other producers or processors advertise their products at an affordable rate.
- Customer and client focus: Mutual relationship with our customers, employees and suppliers based on mutual respect.
- Colour: Lemon green, Black and White.
Our staff has in-depth knowledge and experience in Extension and Community Development services, Fish Farming, Poultry production, Vegetable Farming, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Business and Entrepreneurship management etc.